zaterdag 9 augustus 2014

BEAUTY: Colorful eye make-up

This season make-up looks are often completed with a colorful mascara or eyeliner. I'm the kind of person who isn't afraid to go for a daring look but I rather experiment with lipstick or eye shadow. In my opinion mascara and eyeliner are better in black. Nonetheless beauty stores are filling up with different kind of colorful products. Below you can find some inspiration and product info.

NL: Dit seizoen worden make-up looks vaak afgewerkt met een gekleurde mascara of eyeliner. Ik ben het soort van persoon dat best durft experimenteren met mijn look en dus voor gewaagde lippenstiften of oogschaduw paletten gaat. Over het algemeen vind ik dat mascara en eyeliner zwart moeten zijn. Desalniettemin liggen de make-up winkels volg met kleurrijke producten. Hieronder vind je wat inspiratie en productinfo.


I reviewed this Yves Saint Laurent pallet yeserday. I used silver as base coat. I mixed pink and brown on my eyelid and I used pastel green as eyeliner. For a full review, check out yesterday's article. 


About a month ago I won a Rituals packet. Among the goodies was a blue eye shadow and a purlple/blue eyeliner. You can read a full review here


Givenchy Phenomen Eyes Blue, available at Ici Paris XL


Chanel Inimitable Mascara Volume, color 77 orange touch


Dior It-lash FAbulous Impact Vibrant Colour Mascara, 872 it-pink, avaible at Ici Paris XL

1 opmerking:

  1. Great pics and products!! Love the Dior Mascara!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen